1. LINENSPA 6 Inch Innerspring Mattress - Twin
Get a restful sleep on this traditional innerspring mattress. This best twin mattress for kids comes with a 6-inch profile and 10-year warranty. The mattress perfect for your day beds, trundle beds or bund beds and made to fit your kid’s room just right. Springs are a tad noticeable but with a pad on you don’t feel them at all. It is very firm but comfortable.
Just like a regular mattress, this mattress doesn’t make any noise when moving on it. With the support of heavy-gauge steel coils, a piece of quilted fabric and an inner layer of foam provide comfort and resilience. The comfort and lightness of the mattress don’t take away from the quality at all.
An inch of foam is quilted into the cover of this innerspring mattress to add comfort and quality to the neutral gray and blue two-tone design. This mattress is allrounder and great for a guest bed, day bed and a child’s bed. Remember one thing, you are paying for what you get. This spring mattress comes with a fire-resistant barrier that is tested to meets safety standards because your family’s safety is as important as your comfort.
- This innerspring mattress comes with a fire-resistant which meets flammability standards and keep your loved ones safe.
- Make your nights restless and comfortable with its high quality innerspring.
- Making no noise when moving on it. Perfect for kids.
- Very soft and thick enough for kids and even comfortable for a smaller adult.
- This mattress works well for everyone who needs a low profile mattress at a great value.
- It’s very thin, it’s not very comfortable at all. It works if you need something inexpensive to sleep on, but not very comfy.
- An adult can NOT sleep on it without having sever back pain in the morning.
- It is best for a child or young teen. It doesn’t support a lot of weight over near 100 lbs, meaning its no where near to firm at all really.
- This is basically a bunch of coils with a thin layer of fabric. You can feel every coil when you lay down and I’d honestly rather sleep on the ground.
2. Zinus Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress, Twin
The SmartBase mattress eliminates the need for a box spring and replaced by the memory foam or latex mattress. Its unique design and durability of the strong steel mattress prevents mattress sagging and increasing mattress life. With pioneering comfort, it comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Foam mattress layers include 2 inches of memory foam, 2 inches of pressure-relieving comfort foam and 4 inches of high-density base support foam with a fabric of Knitted Jacquard. The highest quality foam is used which is CertiPUR-US certified for durability, performance, and content.
Natural plant oil with the latest evolution of memory foam and Biofoam helps to keep your mattress fresh. This mattress doesn’t get too warm and doesn’t sink in, even with two people (both 150 each) laying on it. Our memory foam mattress comfort you with your coziest sleeping positions- flat on your back, rolled up in a ball and spread like a starfish with your face in a soft pillow. It doesn’t need any box spring or mattress to support.
The mattress itself is fully sustainable on its own. Our Green Tea Memory Foam mattresses feature a convoluted high-density foam base layer, which provides maximum airflow and our Ultima Comfort Memory Foam mattresses include a solid high-density base layer for more support.
Hopefully, this helps you find a mattress that suits your preference. Highly recommended mattress to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive, yet quality memory foam mattress.
- It’s is so comfortable and not too firm at all! It doesn’t form to your body as memory foam should but it is better than spending $1k on a mattress.
- If you’re tired of closing your kid’s doors to hide the dilapidated remains of what was once their beds and sounding like an overall nut job, then this is the bed for you.
- It is nice and thick so kids don’t bottom out, and came with a zippered cover to prevent them from chewing their way through the foam and back to the underworld.
- Nice and firm when you get home a long day of being out. Temperature is still good in both hot and cool weather.
- This comfy mattress seems to dissipate heat pretty good. Then the full bamboo sheet set helps as well.
- The fibers which are making protective cover into tiny airborne fibers are similar to fiberglass. Which is harmful to your health.
- The cover has a layer of fiberglass that will start to fall apart and poke out everywhere.
- Fiberglass is an irritant and many medical professionals believe that it can cause cancer. Small particles like those found in this mattress can be inhaled, embedded in the pores of your skin, etc.
- The integrity of the mattress started degrading at about 10 months from purchase.
- There is a fire-retardant barrier made of fiberglass that will eventually disintegrate and pollute your home.
3. LUCID 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattres Mattress, Twin, White
A comfortable and affordable option for kids and teens preferring a firm mattress. Gel memory foam replaced the traditional memory foam and creates a cooler and better sleep experience. With dual-layer technology, this mattress contains 1 inch of ventilated, gel memory foam layer with a 4 inches layer of foam base to create a firm and support. The long-lasting get memory foam comes with a 10-year warranty.
It is easy to move and set up for a kid’s bed, camper and also comfortable as a low space-saving mattress. Certified and approved by CertiPUR US also resistant to dust mites and safe for sleepers. It is lightweight and easy to move mattress that is perfect for bunk beds also saves floor space for under bed storage.
As the best twin mattress for kids, the LUCID 5-inch gel memory mattress features its premium materials with a 1-inch of a comfort layer of gel-infused cooling memory foam and 4 inches of supportive base foam. A soft, comfy and breathable cover creates a cozy air layer at the top and its firms quickly conform to the body to support and relieve pressure.
With gel-infused memory foam, a cooler sleeping experience you get. We believe that you deserve to sleep on a mattress that’s made with high quality and durable materials because to get restless sleep it is important to sleep on the high-quality mattress.
- These beds are comfortable. I don’t just mean acceptable for kids comfortable.
- They come with a removable washable zipper case.
- No flipping required to keep them comfy. Neither the memory foam on top nor the base foam layer underneath have shown any signs of wear.
- You can enjoy countless nights of restful sleep on this wonderful matress. It works great with platform beds.
- Crazy comfortable and is holding up very well under regular use for more than 2 years.
- It is very thin and extremely soft, you can squeeze it easily. It’s that thin.
- The foam isn’t nearly dense enough for an adult human.
- Very strong chemical smell.
- After 8 months use bottom of the mattress covered in mold.
- There is absolutely no support, you can feel the box springs underneath you.
4. Flash Furniture Twin Mattress | Twin Bed Size High Density Foam and Pocket Spring Mattress in a Box
Get a comfortable and restless night’s sleep on this twin mattress filled with premium high-density foam. This mattress is basically designed to provide restful sleep to you and your loving family. This foam mattress is made with ultra-supportive material that conforms to your body as you sleep. Extra cushioning cradles keep your body in every position and provide a comfortable rest to your neck and shoulders throughout the night.
With wrapped pocket spring coils you get the benefits as it helps in reducing motion transfer to stay you asleep, allow airflow throughout the mattress, creating a cooler and comfortable sleeping surface, help in curing the back pain, and provide complete support by filling up the gaps of your sleeping foam. This twin size mattress is compatible with trundle beds, platform beds, and adjustable bed frames. It’s 12-inch thick foam support your body as per your body shape, weight and movement. You will feel rested and ready to tackle the day which begins with the right foam mattress. It has a good amount of bounce and high-quality material of the fabric, felt, foam, metal, and polyester.
The mattress itself isn’t the firmest thing, nor is it the softest. The coils make the mattress bouncier, and the thin layer of memory foam on top cushions are just enough to be comfortable. As long as you like a medium-firm mattress, it’s pretty much perfect. Upgrade your sleeping experience with our twin-size, very comfortable, high-density foam mattress that achieves the ideal blend of support, and durability.
- The coils make the mattress bouncier, and the thin layer of memory foam on top cushions you just enough to be comfortable.
- This king mattress is so soft and formed to your body. Your morning back pain and stiffness will go!
- It’s nice and firm but still comfortable. This too provides a kind of satisfaction that other mattresses might not provide.
- It fits well with your loft bed frame and is quite comfortable and well constructed.
- The mattress has a bottom of around 9 inches which consists of springs and memory foam surround said springs.
- The mattress is very strange. It sinks/dips in the middle.
- Broken springs, incredibly unsupportive.
- The mattress is 95% springs and 5% foam.
- Very thin layer. You can feel the coils through top of mattress and it makes noise every time you move.
- It is actually the thickest of the three mattresses. It’s very springy to sit on.
5. Signature Sleep Contour Encased Mattress, Twin, White
Sleep tight and comfortable with our signature sleep 8-inch reversible mattress. It is designed to eliminate motion disturbance and keep you sleeping soundly. This mattress covered in a layer of 7″ 15 gauge foam to distribute weight evenly and relieve pressure points from the whole body. A layer of high-density foam at the top and bottom of this foam mattress gives you a comfortable embracing feel to minimize the feeling of the coils. The reversible feature of this mattress provides additional versatility which enables you to flip and rotate the mattress to even out the wear.
The foam which is used in this mattress is without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, lead, and heavy metals. As regulated by the consumer safety commission, it is made with phthalates and the foam is low in VOC emissions air quality. It comes with a non-removable and non-washable cover. These mattresses contain foam that has been certified and approved by an independent laboratory to meet specific criteria of performance, indoor emissions, and environmental stewardship.
The quality of materials and workmanship is very good, and after sleeping on it for the first time, you will fell asleep right away without any usual tossing and turning, and woke up without any aches. Surround yourself with comfort because you deserve a good and comfortable night’s sleep without any compromise.
- The comfort provided by this mattress is not unlike chloroform in its ability to induce sleep
- The mattress is a perfect fit for a twin-sized bed frame.
- The mattress is a hybrid. It is, however, “springy” meaning there’s some bounce to it.
- This mattress is firm enough that you stay cool without AC on hot nights if you have a fan on in the room to circulate the air.
- The mattress contained a very strong odor. It has mostly dissipated now after about two weeks
- The mattress is more on the “lightly firm” side. It is very springy, so buyers looking for a very firm mattress would probably want to steer clear of this one.
- It’s intended for use for people who don’t have back and sleep problems and or for occasional use.
- It’s very odd as it is extremely firm in the center of the bed but nearly no spring tension whatsoever as you move toward the four corners.
- Pretty much ruined after only 6 months.
6. Zinus Memory Foam 5 Inch Bunk Bed / Trundle Bed / Day Bed / Twin Mattress, Khaki
The twin 5-inch memory foam mattress is compatible with most day beds, trundle beds, and bunk beds. it is also conforming comfort with a memory foam layer that converts to the natural shape of your body and the full support high-density foam layer provides long-lasting stability and durability.
It comes with two pretty colors which are pink and blue terry include a moisture barrier and with a 10-year limited warranty. You will get a pioneering comfort zone with conforming memory foam and support for a perfect night’s sleep. This memory foam mattress includes layers of 1-inch memory foam, 1-inch pressure relieving comfort foam, 3 inches of high-density base support foam. We used the highest quality of foam to make this mattress which is certified by CertiPUR-US for long-lasting durability, performance, and content.
The latest evolution of memory foam and biofoam replaces some of the traditional petroleum with natural plant oil to keep your mattress fresh and comfy. It is very soft and comfortable and yes, this particular mattress designed for a child too young adult. Anyone who has experienced a good sleep on these mattresses has been very comfortable. Although, it is a very good option for replacing the narrow twin mattresses in RV’s and campers!
- A very good option for replacing the narrow twin mattresses in RV’s and campers!
- Fully expanded within 24 hours without issue and that is even without following recommendations because nobody wanted to stay off the mattress for the time it needed to expand!
- The mattress is soft and is basically just a thick piece of memory foam.
- It’s comfortable enough for even for adults to lie on it and not come away feeling stiff or sore
- If you want to use this as a regular bed it’s a fantastic option. it’s nice & thick and has a medium-density to it. not too soft or firm.Great price point.
- After a couple of weeks it is still only about two inches and very compacted. /it feels hard and just not very comfortable.
- There are no springs, there is no cushioning, it is literally just cheap foam.
- Spend the extra money to get a thicker mattress. You can feel the bed rails and you sink through
- It’s roughly one inch of memory foam sitting on to of another 3 inches of some cheap other types of foam making it not shape forming at all.
- Pain relief as a rating feature is completely a joke as instead of relieving pain it will give you permanent back pain issues.
7. Modway Aveline 8" Gel Infused Memory Foam Twin Mattress With CertiPUR-US Certified Foam
Aveline delivers high-quality memory foam mattresses with comfort and support at a price you can afford. You can sleep soundly and it can reduce pressure on your head, neck, and spine with an open cell memory foam twin mattress. It will help to align your spine and will reduce pressure on your hips, lower back and shoulders, you will very relaxed and rested in the morning.
The foam inside is independently tested and certified by CertiPUR US and it is made without heavy metals, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP flame retardants and low in VOC. It is the best twin mattress for kids and it comes with a 10-year warranty. With this gel-infused memory foam top layer that is an open-cell and ventilated, you can sleep comfortably as it reduces the sweat during hot or humid weather, and you can rest easy knowing that you are purchasing a quality mattress at an exceptional price.
This mattress is made from 60% polyurethane foam pad, 40% viscoelastic polyurethane foam pad, the inner cover is made with 50% Modacrylic fiber; 50% Glass Fiber, the outer cover made with the top panel 100% Polyester; bottom panel 80% Polyester, 20% cotton. The Aveline is more comfortable as compared to much more expensive foam mattress. As compared to the old spring mattresses, this is amazingly better because of the support.
- It is something more firm than plush and doesn’t sink in much.
- Comes with a soft cover that is waterproof! Great for platform beds with no box spring!
- There were no fumes or off-gassing, which was a big concern when buying a foam mattress.
- After 7 months of daily use it remains in the same plush yet supportive condition in which it arrived!
- As an overweight individual using this mattress nightly and seeing no signs of wear or sag is a major thing.
- The mattress has bedbugs inside. The first night it was comfortable, not as firm as expected.
- Had an allergic reaction – sneezing, coughing, itching and nasal congestion.
- It stinks strong enough to where the smell gets stuck in your throat.
- Very comfortable but strong smells of chemicals.
- Feels like I’m laying on the ground outside.
8. Zinus 6 Inch Spring Mattress, Twin
This 6-inch hybrid foam and spring mattress provide firm support for better sleep. This innovative mattress made with a fiber quilted cover, high-density support foam, comfort foam layer, and heavy-duty 5-inch innerspring support system. This mattress is ideal for those having issues getting into or out of bed due to age or any critical injury. It comes with a worry-free 10-year limited warranty. It is very comfortable, though it is way too firm and it makes the best twin mattress for kids.
It is marvelous and has fantastic support. It is highly recommended for anyone who needed an RV/ Cot sized mattress that wants a real mattress instead of foam. It is also surprisingly lightweight for its size, but that doesn’t have any effect on the quality. This spring twin mattress is compatible with kid’s beds, day beds, guest beds, trundle beds, and bunk beds. The spring twin mattress is just the right and comfortable mattress for growing children or young adults. Conform yourself with comfort because you deserve a good and comfortable night’s sleep without any compromise.
- Mattress fits the bunk beds perfectly and are most comfortable.
- Real Springs! and it has a comfy pillow top, so you don’t notice the springs at all!
- Great for small kids, or a guest bed.
- Used in RV. Covering is cheap quality but usable.
- Easy to setup and way more comfortable then the horrible mattress the travel trailer came with.
- This mattress works best for a child. Adults and teens should skip it and go for something a bit better.
- Good quality, nice mattress but strong chemical smell at first.
- The springs creak and can easily be felt on both sides.
- It has been airing out for three days and still stinks!
- You will still feel the springs through the foam, therefore, making it very bouncy and noisy.
9. Classic Brands Hybrid Memory Foam and Innerspring Mattress, Twin, White
The newest technology of bedding combining the traditional innerspring coils with the newest generation of memory foam provides the ultimate comfy sleep experience. It is a 10.5-inch hybrid memory foam with innerspring mattress and it comes with the combined support of wrapped steel coils innerspring with the response of memory foam. Progressive memory foam layers provide precise comfort to your body while the innerspring coils independently providing comfort and support for a good night’s sleep.
A memory foam mattress is able to support each part of your body evenly and individually and it automatically adjusts your body weight and temperature. It comes with the different layers as the 1-inch top layer of breathable open-cell memory foam, 1-inch layer of comfort foam, a 2-inch layer of support foam and the 6-inch layer of individually wrapped coils are encased in separate pockets providing you with the ultimate sleeping experience. It is beautifully covered with a detailed quilted knit cover with a corded edge and knit sides for breathability.
A memory foam mattress provides complete, luxurious and stress-free support to your body and the 13-gauge steel coils tend to offer consistent distribution of support throughout the mattress and reduce motion transfer and disturbance between sleep partners. The foam is highly qualified, independently tested and CertiPUR-US certified. You can move easily without any disturbance while sleeping and this mattress can allow the spine to stay in a neutral position. Memory foam is resistant to allergies, mold, bacteria, dust mites and naturally hypoallergenic.
- The foam gives it some surface softness and the slight firmness seems to come from down below the foam. I would have absolutely no difficulty going to sleep on this mattress.
- This mattress will support your body quite well, but still has enough softness in the surface to be reasonably comfortable.
- It feels very soft on your body, but it’s also very supportive so you don’t have that sinking feeling.
- The mattress is firm but very comfortable. you may find yourself tossing and turning less at night and body heat build-up is less than other mattresses.
- This mattress is as cool as the other side of the pillow.
- After one month of use, it seems like it is already sinking in the middle.
- This mattress is really just way too firm/hard for anyone that hopes to sleep on their side or wake up without lower back pain.
- Mattress is not great for long term use at all.
- It was great for 2 weeks, but then started to dip in the middle and caused a lot of pressure.
- Worked well for only around 6 months before it started sagging. After 1 year it’s horrible to sleep on.
10. Home Life Mattress, Twin, White
This home life twin foam mattress comes with quality foam and polyester layering between cover and independently superbly pocketed 15-gauge pocket coils for ultimate comfort. It can fit any standard twin bed frame also with bunk beds. This foam 6-inch mattress is more comfortable than standard 8-10 inch mattresses and it is the best twin mattress for kids or toddlers. It is also comfortable for a teenager. You can enjoy comfort at a very decent price. It will help you as a great guest bed without disappointing them. However, it is super comfy in all terms.
- This is really only good for a small kids bunk bed.
- It’s not the best, but this mattress is pretty decent for the price.
- It is quite comfortable, even for an adult, and slides nicely under the bottom bunk.
- This mattress, therefore, might work perfectly well with a standard box spring.
- The mattress is thin and that causes it to collapse into the box spring and become uncomfortable.
- It makes a noise every time you move. You can feel every coil.
- The springs are visible from 10 feet. No one has slept on it.
- It is NOT comfortable at all. Feels like you’re laying right on the springs.
- The springs are about 3″ apart and run the full width of the mattress. Unless you like feeling like you’re lying on a big barbecue grill, you will need a pad or topper.
11. Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam 8-Inch Mattress, Twin
Classic brands come with the latest technology of ventilated cool gel memory foam in the memory foam mattresses. This 8-inch mattress consists of one layer of 2-inch gel-infused memory foam, the second 6-inch layer of high-density memory foam that conforms to your body with support, pressure point relief and proper spinal alignment for an ultimate night’s sleep. This is the best twin mattress for kids’ rooms, college dorms, and guest rooms or any room of the house.
The gel-infused memory foam helps in keeping you cool and comfy during the sleep and also draws the heat away from the body. The gel memory foam is medium-firm and it’s an adjustable base friendly. Gel-infused memory foam mattress comes with features like it can support each part of the body evenly and individually, automatically adjusts to your body weight and temperature and offers luxurious and stress-free support.
Furthermore, it reshapes itself to your sleeping posture when you do move in bed while sleeping. It is resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria, dust mites and naturally hypoallergenic. Infused-gel memory foam mattresses are highly qualified and certified by CertiPUR-US and it comes with a 10-year worry-free warranty. This mattress is more breathable and comfortable than higher density visco-elastic foam and air can easily travel throughout the mattress.
- It has very good motion isolation which means it absorbs movement and does not transfer it across the bed.
- This mattress took shape quickly, and as others have said the top is soft almost a gel-like feel but the core itself is firm so if you are looking for a firm mattress this is it.
- It is firm underneath a squishy top layer and feels very supportive during bedtime reading.
- It is the perfect balance between soft and firm!
- It is comfy as (expletive), it doesn’t smell like freaky chemicals like some mattresses do, and inflated perfectly and quickly.
- This mattress contains fiberglass. Apparently, a lot of manufacturers use it as a flame retardant.
- There are bugs in the factory where they manufacturer this or something.
- Mattress started molding from the inside out! Had protective covers on them to keep water and whatever off the mattress!
- This mattress isn’t very cool (mattress traps heat) and after flipping the mattress to change sides after 4 weeks I discovered mold!
- It is too soft for a back sleeper.
12. Modway Emma 6” Twin Mattress - Firm 6 Inch Twin Mattress - 10-Year Warranty
Introducing an affordable pressure relief memory foam 6-inch twin mattress. It comes with a 0.75-inch top layer fo memory foam, a 5.25-inch layer of responsive foam and a quilted polyester fabric cover for an extra layer of comfort. This is the perfect mattress solution for the guest room and the best twin mattress for the kids’ room. It is very easy to handle and set up at your desired place.
As a portable mattress, this is perfect for a child’s bed as well as for a camper or RV. At this exceptional value, comfort your child with a great night’s sleep with this firm bed mattress. Rejoice with different sleeping styles on this memory foam innerspring mattress that conforms to every sleep position. The perfect mattress for the ultimate sleeping experience. This mattress itself is aesthetically pleasing and a wonderful product for a terrific price.
- It’s perfect. The thickness is just right, leaving almost 9 inches between the top of the mattress and the top of the safety rails.
- Good mattress for a small child or spare bedroom.
- Good mattress for the office daybed. Pretty comfy. Not too soft, not too firm.
- Get a good night’s sleep on this mattress. Not just for children–adult sleeping on it for a few nights and it has held up tremendously.
- It’s super comfortable and perfect for my kid’s bunk bed!
- It is thin though and does not support an adult’s weight well.
- Hard as a rock, it goes way beyond the firm and then out of nowhere you sink all the way in.
- The mattress took weeks to inflate, and never fully inflated- there’s a substantial dip in the middle. Also a strong chemical odor and cheap materials.
- The mattress was only as thick as a baby crib mattress.
- It’s a very firm mattress that after only three months has lost its shape. The foam isn’t dense and not high quality.
13. Zinus 6 Inch Gel-Infused Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress, Twin
Our memory foam mattresses come with the cool comfort and support of gel-infused green tea memory foam for an ultimate night’s sleep. The Gel-infused memory foam help in relieving pressure points, comfort foam provides support to the natural shape of your body and the layer of high-density support foam offers long-lasting durability and stability. This Gel-infused memory foam mattress is ideal for all types of sleepers and provides comfort and firm support.
Our memory foam mattresses conform to your coziest sleeping positions like flat on your back, spread out like a starfish with your face in a soft and comfy pillow. It comes with a worry-free 10-year warranty. It is cool, conforming and comfortable for a better night’s sleep. This mattress made with 1-inch Gel-infused memory foam, 1-inch comfort foam, 4-inch high-density base support foam which is CertiPUR – US Certified for long-lasting durability and performance. This memory foam comes with natural green tea extract and natural active charcoal which helps to absorb moisture, eliminates odors and keeps your mattress clean & fresh.
- 14 months later – This mattress has held up well over time. It’s firm yet with enough cushion to be very comfortable.
- More firm than a traditional spring mattress, but softer than others we have either slept on or tested out in a store.
- Never wake up with aches and the bed is holding up after months of use.
- This mattress has completely relieved all of the pressure point pain.
- Great mattress for the money. Well made and comfortable. Found that the 10 inch was a little firmer and better for our backs, so this 12 inch is moving to the guest bedroom.
- The smell is horrible.
- This mattress contains fiber glass. It comes off on the sheets and throughout the protective lining.
- Strong Chemical Odor continues for months.
- The mattress did not decompress perfectly on edges.
- The cover is pretty loose and wrinkly as a result. Getting a sheet on there is a bit of a pain, because it’s wider than it probably should be.